With 2021 marking 50 years of the women’s FA Cup, even the Corona Virus pandemic could not stop these teams playing. Enjoy our preview to learn how the competition is going and the coming women’s FA Cup fixtures as well as the best deals to place a bet on them.
After an exciting 4th round display on the weekend beginning Friday, the 16th of April that saw 16 games and nearly 80 goals scored. The women’s FA Cup fixtures are set for the 5th round of the competition on Sunday, the 16th of May.
Whilst National League South side Chichester LFC bore the brunt of an 11-0 loss to West Ham and many other big goal games taken place including two hattricks scored against Middlesbrough FC Womens. There were also many tighter games that kept fans on the edge of their seat throughout, not knowing until the final whistle if they were going to get through or not.
The final scores and teams through to next month’s cup matches are as follows:
- Chelsea 5-0 London City.
- Man City 8-0 Aston Villa.
- Birmingham City 5-1 Coventry United.
- West Ham 11-0 Chichester City.
- Reading 2-3 Tottenham.
- Everton 2-1 Durham.
- Lewes 1-2 Southampton.
- Burnley 0-2 Man Utd.
- Huddersfield Town 3-2 Derby County.
- Crystal Palace 3-0 London Bees.
- Arsenal 10-0 Gillingham.
- Middlesbrough 0-9 Sheffield United.
- Brighton & Hove Albion 1-0 Bristol City.
- Leicester City 1-0 Liverpool.
- Wolverhampton 2-5 Blackburn Rovers.
Following these results, the winning teams have qualified to the women’s FA Cup 5th round set to take place on the 16th of May. The games will be as follows:
- Birmingham City – Southampton FC Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion – Huddersfield Town
- Arsenal – Crystal Palace
- Blackburn Rovers – Charlton Athletic
- Manchester City – West Ham United
- Chelsea – Everton
- Manchester Utd – Leicester City
- Tottenham Hotspur – Sheffield United
Where to Bet
Our sites currently offer amazing sign-up bonuses for new users adding more to the experience. If you are looking to place bets on the women’s FA Cup why not do it with a bit extra, 100% back in free bets on your first deposit up to £10 for example. Read through our sites offers at the dragon-casino-bonus sports betting page.
Final Venue and Date
Following these 5th round games will come the quarter finals, the venues will not be announced until the teams have qualified, we know these will take place on the 29th of September. The women’s FA Cup semi final games are to take place on October 31st, the venues are also to be announced.
A date in the calendar for any fan of England women’s football this year will be the 5th of December, the women’s FA Cup final will take place at Wembley Stadium in London on this date.